HOW TO CHOOSE A LAW FIRM
Dear Prospective Client:
We pride ourselves on a solid and strong relationship with our clients, with the foundation being built on the understanding that the work will be handled skillfully by experienced attorneys, done efficiently, and always keeping in mind the special needs and economics of the client.
- How does one choose a law firm, especially when they are often perceived to be fungible?
- You may have asked what really distinguishes one set of lawyers from another, if anything?
- How does one know they are not just falling victim to more "hype?"
There are several important criteria to consider.
- First, is the law firm capable of handling the matter at hand, based on their experience with similar matters.
- Secondly, do they have enough business sense to not only handle the matter economically (relative to the amount in dispute), but to be sensitive to the client's particular needs and desires on a case by case basis?
- Thirdly, is the firm small enough so that the client will receive the type of attention a client deserves from an experienced attorney?
Oftentimes, one can get answers to some of these questions by speaking to other long-standing clients. In that regard, we are pleased to provide references. We also welcome the opportunity to meet with you, so that you can ask any questions you might have, about a potential case, a case that is currently being handled by another firm, or just about legal matters in general.
Please feel free to write the firm at email@example.com.